Fully integrated EMR software for neurosurgery
IMS for Neurosurgery, is the leading EMR software for Neurosurgeons. Developed with content and workflow to match your specialty, our software includes advanced capabilities designed to provide a seamless experience for neurosurgeons and staff.
Using our Neurosurgery EMR, you will not only document patient encounters more accurately, you will also have powerful tools at your disposal to enhance efficiency, improve productivity and increase revenue organization-wide.
Neurosurgery EMR Software Features
Some of our EMR software’s neurosurgery-specific features include:
- Easy to use templates for procedures such as Craniotomy and Lumbar Discectomy. Neurosurgery-specific exam notes, including mental status, coordination and gait.
- Integrated patient forms, including surgery consent forms.
- Surgical workflow management (pre-op, peri-op and post-op).
- Automatic reminders and instructions for individual patients.
- Integration with laboratories and neurosurgery imaging devices.
- Medication management – view past and current medications and easily import medication lists from participating pharmacies.
Practice Management and Patient Portal integration further add to the EMR experience, as our software is certified for Meaningful Use, designed to improve patient engagement, and ready for ICD-10. Additionally, comprehensive training, high quality customer support and expert technical assistance make IMS a well-rounded solution for any neurosurgery practice or group.
Reduce the high costs of delivering quality care. Our monthly IT expenses were reduced over 87% after implementing IMS – a huge savings for our company.