Providers who see patients with Blue Cross should consider submitting their claims electronically. Blue Cross is a national insurance carrier whose network is one of the largest across the country. Blue Cross currently accepts paper claims. Our Blue Cross Direct electronic billing software enables a provider to receive payments much faster than traditional paper claim filing.
This module requires our Practice Management Software and processes HIPAA compliant ANSI format claims and remittances, direct to any number of payers with no per claim fees. Claim module can process professional and institutional claims (CMS-1500 & UB-04) for many practice types including physicians, surgery centers, therapy practices, chiropractors, podiatrists and DME providers.
Blue Cross Direct Electronic Billing Module Features:
- Claims go directly to Blue Cross at no-charge per claim. It’s FREE!
- Produces HIPAA compliant ANSI format electronic claims directly from your existing ASPC practice management system
- The Carrier Data Audit Check the claims for completeness of information.
- Claims go direct to the payer, eliminating the hassle and expense of clearing house operations, and leaving you in complete control of the billing process
- Reports can be viewed on the screen and printed as needed.
- Electronic remittances may be posted directly into the practice management system as well. (Electronic posting of payments.)
- Capable of processing professional and institutional claims for a variety of practices including physician services, podiatry, physical therapy, speech therapy, chiropractic, occupational therapy, and much more.
To request more information – click here or call (480) 782-1116.