Fully certified Telemedicine / Telehealth EMR
1st Providers Choice and Polycom breaks down distance barriers and facilitates communication between patients, practitioners, specialists, and healthcare administrators utilizing collaborative standards based voice and video solutions. For example, the Polycom Practitioner Cart® HDX® mobile healthcare solution for the patient side sends live high definition video, audio, and PC images such as the EHR to the far side specialist who uses Polycom desktop video solutions. The specialist can easily control the distant patient side camera, share their PC content, and access browser-based applications like IMS EMR/EHR, PACS, and lab reports.
- Live video collaboration between community health centers, hospitals, primary care physicians, specialists and patients supports the Medical Home model
- Physicians can provide their expertise from home or anywhere to deliver specialty services like TeleStroke, TeleMental Health, and Primary Care
- Correctional Telehealth helps avoid costly, unnecessary and risky transports to hospital
- Specialists control the far end camera for better examinations
- All Data is stored in the Patient Electronic Health Record Real Time
Polycom® Healthcare Solutions & 1st Providers Choice Certified EMR
Help reduce costs while maximizing productivity
1st Providers Choice and Polycom offers the best way for Healthcare providers to increase their level of patient care, control costs, address staffing shortages, serve rural patients and keep pace with the competition. Only Polycom offers a portfolio of end-to-end, scalable, secure, award-winning Unified Collaborative (UC) solutions.
- Increase productivity of healthcare professionals
- Strengthen referral patterns
- Effectively educate hospital staff, clinicians and the community
- Extend patient care and expertise to remote areas
- Improve patient care with mobility solutions
For More Information, Please Call 480-782-1116.
“Through the relationship with Polycom we’ve installed videoconferencing technology endpoints in hundreds of children’s hospitals around the world and in 27 medical centers in the United States. We can save lives by leveraging this technology.”