The collections module streamlines the collections process to increase overall cash-flow. The intuitive interface is easy for staff to navigate, greatly reducing errors and inaccuracies.
The entire electronic billing and collections process is streamlined with IMS. In addition to its ease-of-use, it is also designed to improve your ability to track and process outstanding claims.
The billing module includes:
- An extensive fee schedule
- Pre-loaded specialty-specific templates that are easy to customize to meet your needs
- A Quick Bill screen that allows users to post the charge for all of the electronic Super bills with a single click
- A pre-claim analysis that scans claims for missing or erroneous data, sending valid claims and reducing claim rejections
- CMS-1500 templates based on insurance guidelines
- Extensive Reports, both built-in and customizable
- Tracks unpaid claims using rejection analysis and allows you to easily re-bill claims
- A/R Activity screen to identify top outstanding payers by aging
- Easily analyze outstanding amounts and quickly perform actions from the same screen such as rebilling and printing claims and statements