1st Providers Choice gives you the freedom to work from anywhere
More than 90% of doctors have expressed an interest in having EHR access on their smartphones and tablets – and 1st Providers Choice heard their requests! Our EHR software is now compatible with mobile electronic devices such as the iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, meaning you can use your favorite Internet-enabled device to access the many useful features included in our fully integrated EHR, Practice Management, and Patient Portal suite.
Click here to view the Mobile Brochure »
Our mobile EHR application is fully integrated with EHR workflow, so you can access patient information, monitor test results, respond to patient requests, and more – no matter where you are. You can even use your device’s built-in camera and recording tools to add images to patient records and transcribe notes.
Our mobile EHR software’s suite of on-the-go features allows healthcare professionals to:
- Access patient data with a simple swipe or click
- Take immediate action on critical issues
- Improve interaction with patients
- Streamline reimbursement
- Manage tasks remotely
Start accessing your EHR data from your iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device! Call 480-782-1116 to get started or Contact Us online to request a FREE demo.
Mobile EHR Features
- Appointments: View your schedule and edit patient appointments.
- Check-in/Check-out: Keep track of patients as they arrive and move through your office.
- Notes: Review and update patient charts on-the-go. Add notes to labs, prescriptions, patient statements, and more.
- Transcription: Record or upload recordings to patient records for quick and accurate data entry.
- Vitals: Record and view patient vitals, including height, weight, blood pressure, temperature, and more.
- Prescriptions: View patients’ medication histories, order Rx’s electronically, and respond to refill requests.
- Labs: View tests performed for each patient, track lab results, and order new labs.
- Billing: Search for ICD and CPT codes, and easily generate superbills with accurate coding.
- Task Management: Manage your pending tasks and/or forward assignments to staff members.
- Multiple Offices: Manage tasks, appointments, and other patient details depending on your office location.
- Advanced Security: Set a pre-defined period of time for program to log you off if idle.
We chose 1st Providers Choice and only after a few months of using the software, we were convinced that it was the best EHR system on the market. It is a true integrated solution for our practice that has allowed us to become more efficient without the headaches of interfaces.