2022 OEIS Annual National Scientific Meeting: Best EMR and EHR for Ambulatory Surgery Center
Posted by 1st Providers Choice on
You are cordially invited to attend the 2022 OEIS Annual National Scientific Meeting!
The Outpatient Endovascular and Interventional Society, also known as OEIS, will host its 9th Annual National Scientific Meeting at the Bellagio Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, from June 24-25, 2022. The venue is inspired by the villages of Europe. It overlooks a Mediterranean-blue lake and has a fountain show. The casinos and nightlife are also nearby, as are numerous awe-inspiring evening shows to keep you entertained for hours. Without a doubt, the Bellagio Hotel is the ideal setting for the OEIS 9th Annual Scientific Meeting.
On the other hand, OEIS will provide you with more than just a beautiful setting. They also aim to:
- Make safer, more efficient, effective, and more patient-satisfying regarding outpatient endovascular and interventional procedures.
- Establish standards of practice for the treatment of outpatient endovascular and interventional cases.
- Educate the public and medical community about outpatient endovascular procedures.
- Provide medical, financial, and management research support to outpatient endovascular and interventional centers.
- Collaboration among multiple specialties, industries, and service providers is essential to providing quality healthcare.
- Encourage practitioners to share best practices and share experiences.
- Work with government bodies, insurance companies, and industry to advocate for outpatient endovascular and interventional centers.
- Lead the implementation of this new, innovative healthcare delivery model within our dynamic healthcare system.
Furthermore, this meeting welcomes doctors, surgeons, resident doctors, researchers, and allied health professionals working in various medical fields; such as vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, cardiologists and outpatient interventionalists.
So, register TODAY for an experience like no other!
Before we look into the best EMR and EHR for your Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC), let’s first understand the differences between office-based labs and ASCs.
Office-Based Labs (OBL) vs. Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
In office-based labs, also known as office interventional suites (OIS), certain diseases and treatments are treated with new technologies. The types of procedures often performed in these facilities are elective, non-emergent, and low-risk. Angiograms, peripheral interventions, and most endovascular procedures fall under this category.
On the other hand, an ambulatory surgical center is a modern medical facility providing outpatient surgical care, including preventive and diagnostic procedures. A few of their therapies are more complex than those offered by OBLs, but they are less complicated than those provided by hospitals. Among the procedures performed in an ASC are:
- Hemodialysis Thrombectomy
- AVF Creation
- Iliac Artery Interventions
- Venous stents
ASCs can provide quality patient care, exceptional patient outcomes, and save billions of dollars each year in health costs.
Below shows the differences in OBL and ASC reimbursement:
Also, the image below shows the differences in cost between OBL and ASC.
1st Providers Choice for the Best EMR and EHR for Office-Based Labs (OBL)
At the conference, you will meet industry leaders face-to-face. You can also check out the best Office-Based Labs (OBL) EMR and EHR from 1st Providers Choice!
In today’s healthcare sector, electronic medical records (EMRs) serve as a vital tool for storing medical records, providing treatment, and managing finances. Compared to hospitals, Office-Based Labs (OBL) provide elective and prompt procedures. Furthermore, these facilities have significant differences from conventional doctors’ offices in terms of workflow and record-keeping.
Electronic health records can help you provide higher quality and safer care for your patients while also adding value to your organization. As a result, 1st Providers Choice offers EMR customization for outpatient settings such as Office-Based Labs (OBL).
Providers can better manage their patients’ health care with EHRs by:
- Accessing patient records quickly and easily for better coordination and efficiency
- Information about patients that is accurate, up-to-date, and complete at the point of care
- Securely sharing patient information with other clinicians
- Facilitating the diagnosis of patients, reducing medical errors, and providing safer care
- Improving patients’ and providers’ relations by making health care more convenient
- Ensuring legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined billing and coding
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and data security.
- Increasing productivity and work-life balance for providers
- Meeting their business objectives and improving efficiency
- Bringing down costs by reducing paperwork, increasing safety, and improving health.
Come see us at this year’s 2022 OEIS Annual National Scientific Meeting
The OEIS 9th Annual National Scientific Meeting will provide stimulating and enlightening sessions presented by some of the most knowledgeable experts in their fields, including 1st Providers Choice! Transform your healthcare with us.