Faster Insurance Payments, Less Hassle.
Imagine the ease and convenience of submitting all your claims electronically—both commercial and government—with full audits and edits right from your billing software.
Sending claims Electronically has several important advantages:
- Claim acceptance rises as much as 30%
- Payment time is reduced by as much as 50%
- Less expensive, no stamps, claims forms, envelopes or staff time
Insurance carriers encourage healthcare professionals to use electronic claims by giving them first priority. Why? The cost of processing an electronic claim
is comparatively less than the same claim submitted on paper.
More Efficient Than Paper Claims
Unlike paper claims, Electronic Claims offer the following:
- All government and commercial claims are sent to one location with one telephone call.
- Claims are immediately edited
for valid content including missing information, valid procedure and diagnosis codes, and carrier specific information.
- A report is returned detailing which claims were accepted and which were rejected.