PAINWeek Conference in Las Vegas: Best Software and Tools for Pain Doctors
Posted by 1st Providers Choice on
Painweek Conference 2022 Is Coming to Las Vegas
PAINWeek 2022 will take place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States of America, from September 6-9, 2022. This pain management conference, sponsored by PAINWeek, remains the most comprehensive pain management conference with the most extensive curriculum. It is also the most popular destination for frontline practitioners to enhance their knowledge and skills in pain management.
Why Attend PAINWeek 2022?
As part of this pain conference 2022, you will have access to world-class continuing education, including:
- Sessions that offer cutting-edge education
- Faculty who are leaders in their chosen field
- Participate in face-to-face conversations with experts during the conference to gain insight into their work
- Developing relationships with colleagues in pain management
Furthermore, this annual pain conference offers 75 hours of accredited continuing medical education, including courses in multidisciplinarity, master classes, special interest sessions, and satellite events. It is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, hospitalists, physical therapists, psychologists, and other healthcare professionals concerned with pain management.
Additional Activities for Pain Week 2022 or the Doctor Week 2022:
✔️ PAINWeek 101
✔️Exhibit Hall Welcome Reception
✔️Scientific Poster Session
✔️Exhibit Hall Closing Reception
A Busy Pain Professional’s Conference of Choice — PAINWeek 2022
- A wide range of educational sessions options so that you can select the one that suits you best
- Regarding scientific assemblies, symposiums, and special presentations, all who wish to attend must do so on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Over 100 exhibitors will be on hand to offer you a chance to browse new products, see demonstrations, and ask questions.
Best Software and Tools for Pain Doctors
At PAINWeek 2022, we will showcase our leading pain management EHR software, our integrated lab system, trained voice recognition, and practice management software.
It can be a real pain having to document records daily manually. We believe healthcare organizations should spend their energy serving patient needs without administrative tasks getting in the way. Introducing a Pain Management EMR Software to your practice can save your organization time and resources.
1st Providers Choice’s Pain Management EHR Software has an intuitive user interface that can help you quickly report and save time on documentation. It also provides vital information to help you make informed decisions about your patients.
More than 96 percent of hospitals in the U.S. use electronic health records (EHRs). It’s time for your practice to get the best pain management EHR and take advantage of its beneficial features.
Make better clinical decisions and improve health outcomes with an integrated diagnostic/lab booking system. We offer you its benefits:
- Check that your organization can handle incoming lab results.
- Allow your organization’s doctors to identify patients and follow up with them regarding their unusual lab results.
- Notify providers of any abnormal lab results.
- Ensures Meaningful Use by electronically transferring lab orders.
- Assist your organization in ordering fewer tests as lab results are readily available
- Enhance care quality by making laboratory tests accessible electronically.
- EHR users report that their EHR system has notified them of critical lab conditions in the last 30 days, and 74% believe that an EHR can boost patient outcomes.In addition to improving health care quality, EHRs provide a means for adequately processing and analyzing lab results to benefit your patients.
As stated by the American Medical Association, approximately 44% of physicians experience burnout in their practice, with administrative duties and data entry playing a role. To help combat this burnout, we’ll look at the many benefits that trained voice recognition can provide.
It saves physicians time. The practitioner can instantly review the charting results, correct errors, or fill in any missing information areas.
It ensures your practice’s efficiency. Physicians and other healthcare members can save time by speaking directly into the software system, enabling better care delivery and keeping patients at the forefront.
It Increases Clinician Satisfaction. There has been a positive experience with caregivers due to the reduced workload.
It boosts revenue. Scheduling patient appointments instead of time-consuming charting procedures can generate additional revenue.
Trained medical voice recognition can also contribute to the improvement of the general dissatisfaction with EHRs. To generate a single exam note, physicians usually have to deal with a lengthy series of screens, tabs, checkboxes, radio buttons, form fields, and pick lists, taking up to 12 minutes, involving over 100 mouse clicks and a great deal of manual data entry. In less than 90 seconds, you can easily create a single exam note using trained voice recognition.
Thus, EHRs with trained voice recognition can reduce overhead by 60% and increase patients and revenue by 25% for physician practices.
Every year, approximately 7,000 Americans die from medication errors in the United States. We offer a fast, flexible, e-prescribing platform that reduces medication costs while improving patient safety.
Our e-prescribing software can fix your day-to-day frustration.
With our e-prescribing and medication management tools, we stay on the cutting edge of care by delivering the features you ask for.
- Our quick drug search database is always up-to-date, so there is no need to create custom medications.
- Make it easy to find a specific medication by searching your regularly prescribed medications.
- In our pharmacy search, we default to searching retail pharmacies in your area and keep a list of your most frequently used pharmacies.
- Easily view interaction and formulary alerts while recording a medication before prescribing.
- You can view the complete list of medications, the SIG, the start date, and the e-prescription details from any encounter.
The Importance of Responsible Prescribing
According to Science Direct, the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) tracks prescriptions for controlled substances and provides authorized users with information about them.
In clinical practice guidelines, pain doctors are encouraged to use the PDMP to assess patients’ histories of controlled substance abuse before prescribing medication. A PDMP can also assist them in identifying patients at risk of overdosing on prescription opioids and other medications.
Improving opioid prescribing can reduce misuse, abuse, and overdoses, providing safe and effective pain management for all patients.
We have highlighted the features of practice management software that assist you in handling your medical clinic’s administrative and operational aspects.
By using our practice management software, you will be able to:
- Generate invoices and keep track of payments for a faster and easier billing process.
- Automate your appointment reminders to minimize no-shows.
- Provide your marketing team with tools for sending targeted SMS or emails to specific segments of patients.
- Utilize a single software to access patient information, review the past month’s revenue, or evaluate specific marketing channels.
- Offer your patients online consultations through telemedicine so they can benefit from your services anywhere.
The right EHR should increase patient satisfaction, quality of life, and office efficiency for pain management practices. At 1st Providers Choice, we offer Pain Management EHR software with the most advanced features to optimize your practice’s performance. Join us in booth # 316!
Don’t Miss Painweek 2022!
PAINWeek 2022 is the perfect opportunity to enjoy world-class dining and memorable shows at the City of Entertainment. It is also the largest U.S. pain conference featuring an extensive, practical CE/CME agenda designed for a multidisciplinary audience of specialists and frontline practitioners who deal with acute and chronic pain conditions.