PAINWEEK 2018 – 1st Providers Choice to Display EHR Pain Management Patient Portal
Posted by 1st Providers Choice on
We’re excited to be attending this years PAINWeek, September 4-8th in Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas!
What is PAINWeek?
PAINWeek is the largest US pain conference for frontline clinicians with an interest in pain management.
The annual conference presents 120+ hours of continuing medical education courses and master classes, special interest sessions, and satellite events geared toward physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, hospitalists, psychologists, and other healthcare professionals involved in pain management.
Who Attends PAINWeek?
“PAINWeek is an excellent conference for frontline practitioners because the level of discussion is definitely at the cutting edge of science. There’s no dumbing it down here. There is so much good information that it’s not even possible to get everything in one fell swoop; it will require coming back again!” -Jennifer Hah, MD, Stanford University Pain Management Center
1st Providers Choice will Showcase an EMR-integrated Pain Management Patient Portal
Patient engagement is more important than ever, especially since technology has skyrocketed over the past few years. 1st Providers will showcase our EMR-integrated Pain Management Patient Portal, offering insight on how to engage your customers by offering patient data at their fingertips. Whether it’s online bill pay, patient medical forms, appointment management, an integrated patient portal is the answer to operating your practice at the highest level of efficiency.
One huge benefit to our Patient Portal is the ability to use e-prescribe, so you can improve your subscription management while maintaining federal requirements. You can learn more about these features here.
Here are a few features and benefits we will showcase during PAINWeek:
- Secure, password-protected access
- Online patient registration
- Ability to view and request appointments
- Prescription refill request
- Visit summaries & medication history
- Online bill pay
- Patient education resources
- Secure patient messaging system
- Full integration with EMR/PM systems
- Reduces clerical and administrative work
- Increases patient engagement and satisfaction
- Eliminates data entry errors
- Improves productivity and office management
- Increases collections
- Streamlines patient-physician communication
- Improves safety and compliance