ASCA 2022: Best Ambulatory Surgery Center EMR and EHR of 1st Providers Choice
Posted by 1st Providers Choice on
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) offers you an exclusive invitation to the ASCA Annual Conference 2022 this coming April 27-30 in the beautiful city of Dallas, TX. ASCA is an organization that represents and educates ambulatory surgery centers. Furthermore, this organization advocates for and provides resources to assist Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) in delivering high-quality, affordable care to patients..
During this four-day conference, you will come face to face with the leading industry professionals. It’s also your chance to see the best Ambulatory Surgery Center EMR and EHR of 1st Providers Choice!
Presenting 1st Providers Choice Top Tier EMR Software for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
With our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, we are able to meet the individual needs of all types of specialties and the unique conditions of healthcare organizations. EMR is now a standard tool for clinical documentation. We customize our EHR to meet the needs of outpatient settings for ambulatory surgery centers.
Ambulatory surgery centers perform more intensive medical treatments than a hospital. Moreover, these facilities’ workflow and record-keeping requirements are significantly different from traditional doctors’ offices.
We enable healthcare professionals to focus on the three stages of care:
- Preoperative Care
- Intraoperative Care
- Postoperative Care
Our system also includes ASC-specific templates, forms, and built-in ICD and CPT codes.
1st Providers Choice offers top-of-the-line, customizable, and user-friendly ASC EMR software to increase revenue and decrease your costs.
It can be challenging to determine which ambulatory software system best fits your needs and budget with hundreds of options. Outpatient centers like ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care, and satellite emergency rooms are part of an increasing ambulatory care market. You should adopt an EHR that optimizes ASC workflow and saves time in billing and documentation.
Ambulatory Surgery Patient Dashboard
The healthcare industry relies increasingly on accurate and timely data collection to meet government standards and improve efficiency. Many hospitals and surgical centers have complex organizational structures, which means many people need to understand many different data sets.
With our IMS’ Ambulatory Surgery Patient Dashboard, you can review all patient information in the EMR in one place. ASC specialists can check information such as demographics, medical problems, and medications here.
Its benefits include:
- A simple, easy-to-read overview of important information
- Getting to know your patient’s health on a deeper level
- Making decisions with greater clarity
- Developing a custom workflow
- An easy and quick signup process
- A smooth navigation experience
- Design that is both simple and effective
Streamline Your Daily Tasks With Ambulatory Surgery Doctor Task List
Our Doctor Task List feature will help you stay on top of your tasks! Additionally, it allows doctors and staff members to keep up with their tasks and finish them on time. By using such lists, clinicians cannot only track and capture patient care plan items but also collaborate on their daily workflow across care transitions.
Among its many advantages are:
- Increasing intra-office communication between departments
- Receiving notifications about all activities that take place on the site
- Improving the efficiency of your office processes
- Evaluating the progress of the patient’s recovery
- Tracking all tasks in an effective and efficient manner
- Increasing the productivity of the workforce
IMS ASC Specialty Software Implementations Track of Records
- It is an honor for us to say that since 1984, 1st Providers has been integrating outpatient ASC EMR software with outstanding success, including hundreds of transitions.
- Our team members continue to learn and train continuously to meet the ASC’s EMR standards and requirements throughout our work life.
- With the help of our ASC software, we have proven to be very successful after implementing and training the program, resulting in faster claims payout and shorter A/R days.
- We will train your team as part of our integration services, so your ASC EMR system is seamlessly integrated.
- Our 100% Happiness Money Back Guarantee makes us stand out as a leading specialty-specific ambulatory EMR software provider.
- After you decide to move forward, we assign you a team of industry professionals to have your physician trainer, a trainer for your administrator or office manager, and a trainer for your staff.
What to expect at ASCA 2022?
Last two years ago, the ASCA was a virtual event hosted online. The good news is that the ASCA meeting in 2022 will be live and in-person from April 27th-30th at the Gaylord Texan Hotel. ASC professionals can’t miss this year’s ASCA annual conference, which will feature top-quality education, an expo hall, robust networking, and a safety focus.
With the best exhibit hall in the ASC community, you can connect with colleagues all over the country and network with those who offer products and services that will help you run a high-quality, safe, and efficient surgery center. Register today to secure your seat!
If you would like to schedule a free demonstration of the Surgical Center EMR Billing and Management Software, please call us at 480-782-1116 or visit our website.